Do You Know Who is the Largest Segment of Buyers?

Daily Real Estate News | Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hispanic households account for more than half of the nation’s home owners, HousingWire reports. 

During the third-quarter, a total of 545,000 new household units were formed—53 percent of which were Hispanic households and the remaining 47 percent making up other minority groups and whites. 

From the second quarter to third quarter, the number of Hispanic households grew from 6.21 to 6.49 million alone, according to Census Bureau data. 

What’s more, Hispanic’s purchasing power in home ownership has more than doubled from 2000 to 2010, according to the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals. 

"Hispanics are now helping struggling local economies across our nation through population growth and purchase power,” NAHREP President Carmen Mercado told HousingWire. “We believe these same dynamics will be a driving force in the resurgence of the housing market in the near term.”

Indeed, 57 percent of Hispanics in a housing survey say they consider owning a home a symbol of success, compared to 33 percent of all Americans, according to a Fannie Mae 2010 third quarter survey.

About Ady Simion (Realtor and Public Notary)

Ady Simion was named in the Top 1% of all agents for NRT LLC a subsidiary of Realogy that operates a variety of real estate offices under brands such as Coldwell Banker, Sotheby's International Realty, Century 21, The Corcoran Group, and the technology-based brokerages ZipRealty and Climb Real Estate. NRT has 787 offices and 47,000 sales associates. Selling and buying property can be very stressful but with the right agent it can be profitable and a fun experience. Ady is also a Notary Public and being a people person he wants to help negotiate for his clients making their transactions as smooth as possible. Ady’s goals are simple: He wants to be the best source of information on the Los Angeles area Real Estate market, as he assists clients through each transaction with care and professionalism. He is proud of his large referral base of clients who have placed their trust in him over the years. Why him, when there are so many good people out there?!?! • Sellers will have their property exposed to the largest team of sales professionals in the world by far. Coldwell Banker Agents sale more homes than anyone else. • Buyers will have the opportunity to view more properties exclusively. • And most importantly when you hire him you get a whole team working for you not just “only one person”. Ady Simion started his Professional Career as an Insurance Agent, and then mastered the Mortgage Industry focusing on helping buyers and sellers achieve their life dreams. He now is an Agent with the Largest Residential Real Estate Company in the nation and the world, Coldwell Banker, at the Pasadena office which is the leader in the areas in which he specializes. After finishing College Ady has consistently been a Top Producer in every office/business he worked at. He speaks English, Romanian and Spanish. Real Estate is constantly changing and working with an agent that has been involved in the Real Estate buying/selling process most of his life is always beneficial for clients. Call, text or e-mail him or just stop by to say Hi and ask any real estate questions you may have.

Posted on November 29, 2011, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: